Got this meme of Amanda’s blog, and I needed to use up my last 15 min at work! Here goes!
1. What were you doing 5 years ago today?
I am pretty sure I was dating a total tool. He farted once after a really nice kiss and pretended like it didn’t even happen. Then I found out that he liked to “love himself” in the shower with a dildo…anyhow, that relationship didn’t last very long. Especially when I saw by accident that he kept the dildo in a velvet bag (kind of like a Crown Royal bag….eeeewwww)
2. Name 5 snacks that you love:
- Potato Chips
- Ice Cream
3. What are 5 things on your ‘To-Do’ list for today/ Or things you’ve already done today:
- Figure out what the hell an imaging unit was for this huge printer at work, and then try and re-order it from Xerox
- Eat a lot of bubblegum because Dubble Bubble only lasts well for maybe 5 min tops
- Upload some funny screen captures from my day to flickr
- Order flowers for a client’s birthday
- Go grocery shopping! FOOOOOOOOOOD!
4. Name 5 things I would do if I won five million dollars:
- Pay off my debt, and Steve’s debt
- Buy real estate in Vancouver, and then maybe some in someplace cheap right now, like Arizona!
- Buy an eco-friendly car…you know, as far as eco-friendly cars can really be…
- Give my family some money, including starting a college fund for my niece
- Get a maid!
5. Name 5 bad habits you have:
- Eating when I’m bored
- Chewing on my thumb cuticles! Grrr.
- Leaving laundry on the bathroom floor, then coming home to see that the dogs have peed on it.
- Never finishing a beverage. For some reason I always leave just a little bit left.
- I find it hard to wake up. I am not a morning person until I actually am up and out of bed!
6. Name 5 places you’ve lived:
- Calgary, AB
- Banff, AB
- Creston, BC
- Vancouver, BC
- That’s it!
7. Name 5 jobs you’ve had:
- Cherry picker in Creston, BC. I am not even joking.
- Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee
- Marketing and Communications Assistant for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Supply Attendant for a Hospital
- Donor Relations Officer for the YWCA