Oh Steve! Remember when I photoshopped over David Hasselhoff and put your face there instead?! I think I was doing this during a class we were in…I’m not sure. What I AM sure of, is that you’re awesome.
For those of you who don’t know Steve R, let me tell you a little bit about him.
1. Today is his birthday
2. I met him when we had to do a small group activity and my group decided to name a rather fascist nonprofit organization after him.
3. We proceeded to do every group project together during our time in college
4. I’ve known him for three years
5. We went on a magical vacation together to Vancouver where we encountered a variety of hillarious and very embarassing moments which I will save either of us the embarassment of re-living right now!
6. We liked to talk to eachother on our laptops even though we always sat right next to each other in every class
7. Our friend Eric once told us that we “make him gassy”
8. He is forever immortalized in a video advertising our faculty to the world
9. He shaved his head for cancer, but before he let the girl shave his head, he requested that the woman first shave his head so that he looked like a bald, 40 year old man. I think I have since lost the amazing photos of this…awwww
10. He’s one of my best pals whom I don’t get to see enough
In conclusion: Steve is a rad friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!